My profile includes a little more information about me.
- Vanishing Tracks, 2011
- Sisyphus at the Playground, 2003
- GOAT lies down on Broadyway, 2000
- And a couple of novels.
You can buy the books, or you can just ask for a digital copy.
I have long enjoyed writing poems for friends based on certain challenges, such as “include these six words in a poem,” or “write me a haiku about the Department of Motor Vehicles,” or more serious work for formal occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and funerals. Some of these have extreme time constraints, some have form constraints (sonnet, rhymed, free verse, etc.), and some are just people trying to think up stuff I could not possibly write a poem about.
They turned out to be mistaken.
Terms & Conditions:
- You can assign me to write a poem for your personal use–for a friend, an occasion, for family.
- You can ask about work for hire, where the poem or parts of it may be used as part of a commercial venture.
- Thus, the terms and conditions will vary depending on your need. But in general:
- After details of the work and price and timeline are agreed upon, work will commence upon payment of half the total.
- Upon completion of the work, the satisfied customer will pay the other half. The unsatisfied customer can walk away. But if you’re lying about not being satisfied, I’ll know.