- “Write a haiku about existentialism.”
- “Write a sonnet about snow for my Mom.”
- “Write a poem about rocks and Rhode Island.”
- “I need a custom poem for my wedding.”
- “Four lines for a tombstone.”
I’ve heard them all. Sometimes they come to me when there’s no place else to go. Flowers won’t do. A card won’t do. The job needs to be done quickly, silently, with deadly precision. And it needs to contain certain details. It needs to ring true.
That’s what I’m here for. They’ll never see me coming, or know I was there. But you’ll have the poem you need.
Samples to come. In the meantime, you know how to reach me.